Class 6 - Southeast Asia
We are excited to introduce Class 6 of the eFounders Fellowship, which will be open to founders/co-founders of digital ventures from Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, or Vietnam.
The eFounders Fellowship program provides first-hand exposure to ecommerce and digital innovations, access to business leaders across Alibaba and China, as well as an opportunity to connect with like-minded, leading entrepreneurs in your region. The fellowship is a community of passionate and successful "Champions for the New Economy" looking to inspire and create a more inclusive development model for all.
The eFounders Fellowship program is jointly organized by Alibaba Business School and the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), who are implementing the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030.
What will participants learn?
• The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
Class 6 welcomes entrepreneurs who are:
• Authentic, open-minded and altruistic leaders of the 'new economy'.
• Building enterprises for long-term success, not for short-term profit.
• Mission-driven and have a strong sense of purpose, integrity, vision and drive.
• Willing to learn and share their experiences and ideas.
Class 6 enrollment criteria:
• You MUST be a founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
• Your venture MUST be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, or Vietnam.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Training materials and training session costs
• Field trip and site visit transportation costs
• Daily meal allowance for lunch and dinner.
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Hotel accommodation
• Additional food or personal expenses.
Applications for eFounders Fellowship - Class 6 - Southeast Asia are open from March 1st to April 7th 2019.
Class 6 - Southeast Asia
June 1 - 12, 2019
The application for eFounders Fellowship Class 6 Southeast Asia program will be open from March 1st to April 7th 2019. Applications will be screened on a rolling basis.
Class 4 highlights and key takeaways from 38 entrepreneurs across 11 countries in South & S.E. Asia.