The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will bring entrepreneurs and business leaders together to explore how to harness digital technology to positively transform their businesses and the local economy.The program is organized by Alibaba Business School.
What will participants learn?
• The key factors in Alibaba’s long-term success.
• The defining moments and failures that have shaped Alibaba’s journey (including the early stages of development).
• An understanding of Alibaba’s ecosystem.
We welcome entrepreneurs who are:
• Passionate about progress in their home country and willing to explore long-term solutions for developing the digital economy.
• Committed to building strong businesses for lasting success, but also to creating communities that enable experience sharing and others to succeed.
• Curious, pragmatic, and willing to adapt to the capabilities of new technology in their home countries and tap into the global market.
Rwanda Program #1
Malaysia Programs #1 and #2
Africa Netpreneur Prize
The Africa Netpreneur Prize is a separate entrepreneurship initiative organized by the Jack Ma Foundation set to run over the next 10 years. For more information, please see the prize website.