• Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba’s ecosystem within a country-wide context, including failures, mistakes, and best practices through sharing’s from Alibaba’s founders and business leaders.
• Key learnings from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through the digital transformation in China.
• Field trips and interactions with leading businesses within Alibaba’s ecosystem to provide first-hand insights into current innovations.
• A foundation of strategic thinking that will enable you to make improvements in your own businesses, industries, and ecosystem.
• Committed to building strong businesses for lasting success, but also to creating communities that enable experience sharing and others to succeed.
• Curious, pragmatic, and willing to adapt to the capabilities of new technology in their home countries and tap into the global market.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Entrepreneurs and business leaders below 45 years old, female entrepreneurs and Ethiopian business owners are strongly encouraged to apply.
• A lifelong learning and sharing experience.
• Training cost.
• Hotel accommodation (shared room).
• Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
• Daily meal allowance for breakfast (included in the hotel), lunch and dinner.
Not Covered (costs you must personally cover):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
• Additional food or personal expenses.