Thrive Agric, Nigeria

Thrive Agric provides micro-loans for farmers in Africa and helps sell their produce to big buyers like Nestle and Unilver. Farmers have no credit history and historical data with which to access loans and experience 40% loss after harvest and have to sell the remaining 60% to a chain of 6 middlemen before getting to the end users.

  Venture Website