Alibaba Netpreneur Training: Thailand Program
The Alibaba Netpreneur Training program will provide Thai entrepreneurs and business leaders an opportunity to learn and explore how to harness digital technology to positively transform their businesses and the local economy. The 10-day program in Alibaba’s headquarters in Hangzhou, China, is organized by Alibaba Business School for mission-driven entrepreneurs and leaders in Thailand who are committed to building strong businesses for lasting success and contributing to the development of Thailand.
We are excited that you are interested in joining this program. Please find full program details and enrollment criteria below.
October 20th - October 30th, 2019 at Alibaba's headquarters in Hangzhou, China.
What will you learn?
• Fundamental understanding of how new technology and the capabilities of a digital economy enable national development.
• Key insights into the evolution of Alibaba’s ecosystem within a country-wide context, including failures, mistakes, and best practices through sharing’s from Alibaba’s founders and business leaders.
• Key learnings from traditional businesses from a wide range of industries who recently went through the digital transformation in China.
• Field trips and interactions with leading businesses within Alibaba’s ecosystem to provide first-hand insights into current innovations.
• A foundation of strategic thinking that will enable you to make improvements in your own businesses, industries, and ecosystem.
What we cannot promise:
• The opportunity to partner with Alibaba.
• The opportunity to receive Alibaba investment.
Who are we looking for?
The training program welcomes founders, co-founders or business owners who are:
• Mission-driven, passionate about progress in their home country and willing to explore long-term solutions for developing the digital economy.
• Committed to building strong businesses for lasting success, but also to creating communities that enable experience sharing and others to succeed.
• Curious, pragmatic, and willing to adapt to the capabilities of new technology in their home countries and tap into the global market.
• You MUST be a founder/co-founder or business owner of an officially registered venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years. Only those who apply and pass our interview stage can attend the program in person.
• You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer are preferred).
• You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
• Entrepreneurs and business leaders below 45 years old, female entrepreneurs and Thai business owners are strongly encouraged to apply.
• 10-day program hosted at Alibaba’s campus in Hangzhou
• A lifelong learning and sharing experience
• Field trip and site visit transportation costs.
Not Covered (costs you must personally cover):
• Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
• Meals & hotel accommodation.
• Additional food or personal expenses.
Please check out our complete Thailand programs FAQs for more details and information.
Apply online: Program #1
Applications for Thailand program #1 are NOW CLOSED.
October 20 - October 30, 2019
Applications for our next Thailand program are NOW CLOSED.