Terms and Conditions for the “Direct Delivery, Simple Sourcing” Pavilion
（“Terms and Conditions”）
These Terms and Conditions shall apply to the “Direct Delivery, Simple Sourcing” pavilion (“DDP Pavilion”) on the Alibaba.com International Website (www.alibaba.com) (“Alibaba.com Website”).
The Delivered Duty Paid (“DDP”) logistics solution services is currently only available for Trade Assurance orders to buyers based in the following countries and regions: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Lithuania, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States.
- For each product listing on the DDP Pavilion, there will be a price shown per product listing which indicates the single unit price for the product (“Product Unit Price”). The prices listed on the DPP Pavilion on the Alibaba.com Website only indicates the price for the product. There may be a range of prices displayed for the Product Unit Price which will depend on the minimum order quantity (“MOQ”). Buyers shall bear the applicable delivery fee(s), shipping fees, customs duty and taxes (“Ancillary Fees”). The actual Ancillary Fees shall be based on the amount set forth in the check-out page of the relevant order.
- Your entitlement to any benefits under the DDP Pavilion is subject to you selecting DDP as the applicable Incoterms when placing your order at check-out. Notwithstanding that you have selected DDP as the Incoterms for your order(s), you are however responsible for the payment of the Ancillary Fees (which is contrary to the corresponding trade term under DDP whereby the seller will be in charge of paying the customs duty and taxes). In order to enjoy the benefit of the DDP Pavilion, please ensure the Incoterms governing the fulfillment of your order is DDP.
- In case of any discrepancy in the content between the English and other non-English language versions of these Terms and Conditions (if any), the English version shall prevail.
- In the event that any of the terms under these Terms and Conditions conflict with any rules and/or any such related information displayed elsewhere on the Alibaba.com website, the terms under these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, In no event will ALIBABA.COM be liable to YOU for any direct, INDIRECT, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, LOSS OF data, LOSS OF business or LOSS OF profits) arising out of or in connection with THE DDP PAVILION, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not THE ALIBABA.COM HAS been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Alibaba.com and/or any of its affiliates shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to you or anyone else for any dispute or claim in connection with the DDP Pavilion.
- You agree that these Terms are governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with the DDP Pavilion must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong.