"Mega March Sourcing" Rules, Terms & Conditions (the "Official Rules")
These Terms & Conditions apply to the "Mega March Sourcing" promotional campaign, game, or event (each, a "Promotion") being run on the Alibaba.com website (www.alibaba.com) ("Alibaba.com").
1. The Promotion: During the Promotion Period (see Clause 2 below), Eligible Members (as defined under Clause 5) who satisfy the requirements under Clause 6 shall be entitled to receive the promotion offers given away under each Promotion (see Clause 6 for details).
2. Promotion Period: The promotion begins on March 6, 2017 at 00:00:00 AM PST and ends on March 24, 2017 at 11:59:59 PM PDT (the "Promotion Period").
3. Promoter: Alibaba.com Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, a company incorporated in Singapore with registered office address at 10 Collyer Quay # 10-01, Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315 (the "Promoter").
4. Availability: This Promotion is available on the Alibaba.com website, Alibaba.com iPhone and Android App, as well as Android Pads, iPads and the mobile site of Alibaba.com.
5. Eligible Member: You must be a registered member of Alibaba.com, except that employees, officers and directors of the Promoter and their respective immediate family members, affiliated and subsidiary companies, any company involved in the Promotion, together with their agents are not eligible to enter.
6. Promotion-specific Rules:
Instant Discount on Initial Payment
Free Inspection Service
7. General Rules:
8. Conflict of Terms and Conditions:
10. Disputes: You acknowledge and agree that the Promoter or any of its affiliates shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to it or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of the your participation in the Promotion.
11. Governing Law: You agree that this Promotion is governed, interpreted and enforced by the laws of Hong Kong, without regard to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all legal actions, claims or proceedings arising out of, or in connection with this Promotion must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hong Kong.