|Tips to manage Subaccounts|
|What is a Subaccount?|
Sub-accounts allow you to add up to 5 accounts to your Alibaba.com administrator account. Each one is a stand-alone account that can display products and contact customers.
|How to Manage the Subaccounts?|
1. How to create a subaccount?
2. How to manage the Subaccounts?
1). You can allocate different sub-Accounts to different employees at your company, e.g. your sales representative, manager, etc.
2). Since all sub-accounts are controlled by your administrator account, you may distribute customer inquiries across different sub-accounts and monitor feedback quality to enhance productivity.
You can set the message allocation rules at Message Setting.
|Subaccount User Rights|
Gold Supplier members now have four kinds of accounts with different user rights. You can allocate different sub-accounts to different employees of your company to enhance productivity.
1. Four Account Types
Gold Supplier members have 4 kinds of accounts. The basic user rights are as follows:
• Sales Assistant: Display new products, Manage products and product groups, Manage Photo Bank
• Sales Representative: Display new products and manage assigned products, Manage inquiries and customer contacts of own products and products assigned by a supervisor.
• Sales Manager: Display new products and manage own and subordinate products, Manage own inquiries and customer contacts and those of subordinate.
• Administrator: In addition to the rights above, the Administrator account can also manage the Company Profile, Custom Pages, and all Sub-Accounts; set a company contact person; and manage all inquiries and contacts.
2. Notification Emails
|Situation||Notification email sent to:|
|Products are returned by Alibaba.com for violating product listing policy||The product owner|
|Fraud complaint or trade dispute||Administrator|
|There is a complaint regarding infringement (e.g. trademark, brand name)||Administrator|
|Matched to a RFQ as a supplier||Administrator|
|Quotation to RFQ is approved or returned||The account owner who submits the quotation|